Welcome!

Welcome, dear reader! Feel free to click on the labels to find things in genres that would interest you, or search for a book, poem or quote in the search bar. Enjoy!

Friday, 10 July 2026

Quote

"When you have something to say, silence is a lie." - Jordan Peterson -

2 comments:

  1. This is literally the best quote I have ever heard!!! Where did you find this? This is genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my readers had suggested this quote when I gave readers the chance to send me their favourite quotes in the comments on this post: https://aliterarygarden.blogspot.com/2026/04/april-5-2026-update.html I had never heard it before but also think it's an awesome quote.

      As a matter of fact, I still haven't had a total of 5 people suggest their favourite quotes on that post. So if you have some favourite quotes you want to maybe have featured on this blog, definitely check out that post and leave a comment!

      Also, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really helps keep me encouraged. ;)

      Delete

Popular Posts