"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing." -- Harper Lee, To Kill A Mockingbird --
Welcome!
Welcome, dear reader! Feel free to click on the labels to find things in genres that would interest you, or search for a book, poem or quote in the search bar. Enjoy!
Thursday, 10 October 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"To see ten thousand animals untamed and not branded with the symbols of human commerce is like scaling an unconqured mountain for the...
-
“You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense.” — Rick Warren —
-
Sonnet 35 by William Shakespeare No more be grieved at that which thou hast done: Roses have thorns, and silver fountains mud; Clouds and ec...
-
"My mother used to tell me that when push comes to shove, you always know who to turn to. That being a family isn't a social constr...
-
"When you have something to say, silence is a lie." - Jordan Peterson -
No comments:
Post a Comment