“Independence I have long considered as the grand blessing of life, the basis of every virtue.” —Mary Wollstonecraft—
Welcome!
Welcome, dear reader! Feel free to click on the labels to find things in genres that would interest you, or search for a book, poem or quote in the search bar. Enjoy!
Monday, 29 April 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Title: Saint Joan of Arc - Quest for Peace Authors/Illustrators: Brunor & Dominique Bar Rating: ★★★★☆ Age Category: Middle Grade The...
-
“You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense.” — Rick Warren —
-
"To see ten thousand animals untamed and not branded with the symbols of human commerce is like scaling an unconqured mountain for the...
-
"When you have something to say, silence is a lie." - Jordan Peterson -
-
Sonnet 43 by William Shakespeare When most I wink, then do mine eyes best see, For all the day they view things unrespected; But when I slee...
No comments:
Post a Comment